Saturday, October 27, 2012

Once you said the truth then I fell in love with the secrets...Keep them just keep as if they are yours...


Truth was not too much for me to handle
As a little child,
I lost the life in the street of mind.
Then, I wandered in the truth’s hall for a while.
I realized,
It was too late for looking for you,
Because it was too early to find myself,
 I decided waiting, alone…

Everyone was waiting where
I was waiting, eventually…
The Truth was waiting for a mirror,
Devils for a sin, and
Loneliness for a victim.
You were waiting for known
By anyone, it does not matter, beside me
I decided waiting, alone…

When I was hunted by loneliness
I realized,
I am not lonely, anymore!

I remembered you told me once
“When mirrors say a lie, I will come to you”
Since you never said “I won’t come”
I have waited, however,
Mirrors have not lie, rather
They  have elicited, purposely, every little detail!

If you have introduced me to impossible
I would never concern about the truth.
Which was not too much for me to handle…

Written by Zeynep Kasap

No comments:

Post a Comment