Saturday, October 27, 2012

Limbo


                                                                  
Sleep without worrying about anything. Sleep endlessly. Without thinking, and knowing that you will be awakened anyway. Do not rush anything around me, please stop talking and complaining. Silence is all I am asking for.
Possibility of awaking to life already bruised my present approaches. Setting up my alarm clock every morning should not mean that I endure to continue…to breathe in a world where people are ashamed of shyness. Sleeping is the best way to prove the world that I do not care about anything.
 Which one are you? Are you the light or are you the eye? Who brings sleep to human consciousness? Is it the light or the human eye who sacrifice?  Which one are you then? Are you the water, are you the fish? Who brings the night to the ocean? Who sleeps besides everything in it?
There are no answers in sleep, there are no questions. You and me, and others - we are all equal. Sleep is the only place that I can grasp the image of myself, and speak with you the same tongue.
Do not ask anything, I beg you, since there are no questions. And do not answer the silliest question on earth when people ask even rhetorically: “Are you sleeping?” Do not try to say you are, I beg you, then we are not equal.
There is no need to be different; there is no need to escape. We all heard the lullaby, and unfortunately, we all listened.

No comments:

Post a Comment